Alva State Bank online banking Login has been on the frontline in ensuring that customers are accessing safe and secure services through its website. The bank has made this simple so that as many customers as possible, whether they are personal or business account holders can take advantage of this.
Online banking gives you full-time access to your account. The service is free, fast, and very convenient. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to log in, reset forgotten passwords and enroll in the Alva State Bank Online Banking service.
How to Alva State Bank Online Banking Login?
This is a very simple step that you will have to take every time you want to bank online. You will need your login details to access the dashboard. Follow the steps below to log in:
- You can follow the link: www.Alvastatebank.com
- Click on the button on the top right that displays ‘Online banking’ Option.
- Once the new page opens, please enter your valid Login ID then, click on “Login” Option.
- Please enter your Password. then, click on “Submit” Option.
The bank online system will verify your details then you will be able to access your account.
How to Reset/ Forgot your Password?
This is a simple process that will help you to get a new password that you can use to log in anytime. This usually happens when you are experiencing problems with logging in. Follow the steps below to change your password:
- In the Online Banking screen, please click “Forgot password?” Option.
- Enter your Login Name and Email address.
- Then, click “Submit” option.
Your details will be sent to the bank servers for verification. If they are valid a link will be sent to your email address. Follow that link and you will be able to reset your password.
How to Register Alva State Bank Online Banking?
This is where you input your details and the bank will verify through its system. When this is successful, you will be able to register for Online Banking Services. Follow these steps to enroll:
- On the Alva State Bank homepage, Click “Online Banking” Option then, click “New user” option.
- Provide all the information that has been requested on the page shown below.
- Then, Click “submit an application for an online banking account”.
If you have not keyed in the details correctly, just press clear fields and then start again
Manage your Alva State Bank Online Account
The service offered by Alva State Bank Online Banking allows you to:
- Check Account balances
- View or download bank statements
- Transfer funds
- Pay loans
- View Pending ACH
- Access Auto Debit Transactions
- Set up Email notifications
Below is the holiday schedule observed by the Federal Reserve System.
|New Year’s Day||January 1||January 1*||January 1**||January 1||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||January 18||January 17||January 16||January 15||January 20|
|Washington’s Birthday (Presidents Day)||February 15||February 21||February 20||February 19||February 17|
|Memorial Day||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 27||May 26|
|Juneteenth National Independence Day||June 19*||June 19**||June 19||June 19||June 19|
|Independence Day||July 4**||July 4||July 4||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 6||September 5||September 4||September 2||September 1|
|Columbus Day||October 11||October 10||October 9||October 14||October 13|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11||November 11*||November 11||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 25||November 24||November 23||November 28||November 27|
|Christmas Day||December 25*||December 25**||December 25||December 25||December 25|