Altura Credit Union allows access to your bank account via secure online access. Altura Credit Union Online Banking allows you to view account balances, transfer money, pay bills, view canceled checks, set up recurring transfers, and set up account activity e-alerts among others.
Altura Credit Union has made it safe and more convenient for customers to have access to their bank accounts regardless of their geographical location. All a customer needs to do is sign up for internet banking services.
Customers can check their account balances, make a payment, and do so much more. To access this service, you must first enroll in online banking. The guide below will help you log in, reset forgotten passwords and enroll in online banking.
How to Altura Credit Union Online Banking login?
If you have already signed up for a free online account with Altura Credit Union, you can log in anytime you want to manage your bank account. You will only need your login details to log in, Here are the steps you need to follow:
- To access Altura Credit Union’s website in your browser.
- Click this link www.alturacu.com
- On the homepage, please enter your Username and Password.
- Then click login.
You will be directed to your online account as long as you have used the correct logins.
How to change your password?
In case you have forgotten your password, you can reset it anytime to continue accessing your online account. Of course, you will have to provide a few details that will help the bank to identify you. Here are the steps to follow to reset your password:
- On the homepage, click the shown “Forgot Password” Or “Forgot Username” Option.
- Start on the homepage and enter your Member Numberand SSN (Social Security Number).
- Then, click “continue” option.
How to Register Altura Credit Union Online Banking?
You can create an Altura Credit Union Online Banking as long as you are a customer. Just like signing up for other online accounts like Facebook, you will need to provide certain details like your email address, names, state, etc. Follow these steps to enroll:
- On the bank’s homepage, click the Enroll Option shown here.
- Review the Altura Credit Union Online Services Agreement, then click “I Agree” option.
- Please fill in your Primary Member SSN (no dashes or spaces), Member Number, Zip code, Date of birth with your bank account, then click Continue.
The bank will allow you to complete enrollment after validating your information.
Manage Altura Credit Union Online Account
Altura Credit Union Online Banking allows you to enjoy these services:
- Check your balances
- View pending transactions
- Transfer money between your Altura accounts
- Transfer money to other Altura accounts
- Manage all Altura accounts under one login
- View canceled check images
- Set up recurring transfers
- Access e-statements, e-alerts, and the Web Bill Pay
Below is the holiday schedule observed by the Federal Reserve System.
|New Year’s Day||January 1||January 1*||January 1**||January 1||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||January 18||January 17||January 16||January 15||January 20|
|Washington’s Birthday (Presidents Day)||February 15||February 21||February 20||February 19||February 17|
|Memorial Day||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 27||May 26|
|Juneteenth National Independence Day||June 19*||June 19**||June 19||June 19||June 19|
|Independence Day||July 4**||July 4||July 4||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 6||September 5||September 4||September 2||September 1|
|Columbus Day||October 11||October 10||October 9||October 14||October 13|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11||November 11*||November 11||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 25||November 24||November 23||November 28||November 27|
|Christmas Day||December 25*||December 25**||December 25||December 25||December 25|