Alma Bank Online Banking provides safe and secure services to enable customers to bank from anywhere provided they have already registered. Many people often struggle with managing their online banking accounts.
Alma Bank Online Banking allows you to enjoy easy, secure, and convenient access to all your ALMA accounts online, anytime, and from any place, which in return simplifies your financial life. Below is a simplified guide on how you can log in, reset your forgotten password, and Enroll in Alma Bank’s online banking service.
How to Alma Bank Online Banking Login?
The login process has been made very easy by the company and with just a few simple steps that we will be covering below, customers will be able to log in. Here are the steps
- Open your browser.
- You can follow the link: www.almabank.com
- Click on the button on the top right that displays “Online Banking login” option.
- Please enter user ID and click “Login” option.
- Please click the “Continue with Security Code” button to proceed with a one-time security code
- Please choose how you want to receive the security code either by phone call or text message then click Continue.
- Enter your password, then proceed to enter your password.
How to Reset / forgot your password?
The company has tight security and for customers to log in, they will need to provide a valid login ID. This is a pretty simple process because when you use a valid login ID, you will simply navigate to the next page where you will find a link that will make it easy for you to change your password.
- If you have forgotten your user ID, Click on “Forgot your user ID” option
- Then, fill the all details. Click on continue.
- There is also an option that you can click to get a new password.
- Once you key in the correct user ID, resetting will be very easy.
How to register Alma Bank Online Banking?
To enroll, you must be an account holder-either personal or business or even both. This process has been made easy for customers as the website has a user-friendly interface. We have covered simple steps for you to easily enroll:
- Please follow the first two steps in the login section above
- Please click the “Enroll Now” Option.
- Tick the checkboxes where necessary, read the terms of the agreement, tick the agreement box and then click continue.
- Provide all the information that you need here and then click “continue” option.
Once your credentials are verified, you will be able to proceed and complete the enrollment.
Also, get an Easy step for Alton Bank Online Banking login
Manage your Alma Bank Online Account
Alma Bank online Account allows you:
- Transfer money quickly and easily across your accounts.
- Pay your bills
- Receive your statements quickly and decrease clutter with e-Statements
- Check your account info
- Access customer support
- Find an ATM or branch location
Below is the holiday schedule observed by the Federal Reserve System.
|New Year’s Day||January 1||January 1*||January 1**||January 1||January 1|
|Martin Luther King Jr. Day||January 18||January 17||January 16||January 15||January 20|
|Washington’s Birthday (Presidents Day)||February 15||February 21||February 20||February 19||February 17|
|Memorial Day||May 31||May 30||May 29||May 27||May 26|
|Juneteenth National Independence Day||June 19*||June 19**||June 19||June 19||June 19|
|Independence Day||July 4**||July 4||July 4||July 4||July 4|
|Labor Day||September 6||September 5||September 4||September 2||September 1|
|Columbus Day||October 11||October 10||October 9||October 14||October 13|
|Veterans Day||November 11||November 11||November 11*||November 11||November 11|
|Thanksgiving Day||November 25||November 24||November 23||November 28||November 27|
|Christmas Day||December 25*||December 25**||December 25||December 25||December 25|